Skip to main content

Final Portfolio







This is my final portfolio. I chose a simple red and black design because those are my favorite colors and ironically are UT's colors. I chose Alien League font for the title and header text and chose Avenir condensed for the body text. I originally had alien league as the body text too, but I found that Avenir condensed was an easier text to read, but also still worked with the header text. I'm really proud of my final project. I'm really happy I decided to take this class because I learned a lot. I was nervous coming into it not knowing anything about any of these programs, but I now feel incredibly accomplished and am proud of my new skill. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Future of Marketing is Real-Time

The emergence of real-time content as a marketing strategy has gained momentum over the past several years. Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram are among the most popular social media platforms that have utilized this booming trend. More recently, the ability to live stream via different outlets have boosted engagement for companies across the world. Real-time marketing stems from delivering the appropriate content at the proper and respective time. Furthermore, it is a way in which a company can react or respond to current events and use the situation to their advantage through the production of creative and original material. A prime example of this may be seen through Oreos tweet during the third quarter of Super Bowl XLVII in February of 2013. Following the power outage at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome during the game, Oreo’s social media team immediately posted a tweet with an ad captioned, “Power Out? The ad attached to the tweet featured a picture of an Oreo in a dully lit room

Logo Sketches

About Me

Hello! My name is Anthony Kershner and I am from Buffalo, New York.  I am a sophomore at The University of Tampa and I am studying Communication and Public Relations. I am a hardworking individual who enjoys learning new things. Some of my favorite things to do include: going to the beach, taking long walks, exercising, and reading books. I have read each book in the Harry Potter series at least three times. My favorite sport is swimming. I lifeguard at a country club over the summer, which I thoroughly enjoy because I love working with children and being outdoors. I am excited to take Beginning Digital Arts because I don't have any experience working with programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator. I hope to understand more about how to navigate these programs. I also enjoy thinking creatively and hope to express that in the projects and work that I complete in this course.