Skip to main content

Vector Illustration






This is my vector illustration. This project by far has been my favorite in the course up to this point. While it was incredibly challenging and time consuming, I am proud of my final product. I decided keep the bottom half of the background; however, I chose to make the top half of the background one solid color and used the gradient tool. The most challenging part of this project was replicating the rough texture of the tree. Also, I had to be incredibly patient and use the pencil tool to  make the panda look furry. Overall, I am very satisfied with my vector illustration and am happy that I am learning more about Illustrator and the different tools available within the program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Hello! My name is Anthony Kershner and I am from Buffalo, New York.  I am a sophomore at The University of Tampa and I am studying Communication and Public Relations. I am a hardworking individual who enjoys learning new things. Some of my favorite things to do include: going to the beach, taking long walks, exercising, and reading books. I have read each book in the Harry Potter series at least three times. My favorite sport is swimming. I lifeguard at a country club over the summer, which I thoroughly enjoy because I love working with children and being outdoors. I am excited to take Beginning Digital Arts because I don't have any experience working with programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator. I hope to understand more about how to navigate these programs. I also enjoy thinking creatively and hope to express that in the projects and work that I complete in this course.

Facebook Makes Efforts to Improve Ad Transparency

Have you ever wondered why certain advertisements are displayed on your Facebook News Feed? Recently, Facebook has been striving to alter the way advertisers control their custom audience lists. A custom audience list refers to the contact records advertisers transfer to Facebook to target advertisements. These uploaded lists include: phone numbers, email addresses, and other data which use algorithms to cross reference information against profiles. The goal of this action is for Facebook to provide more transparency to their users and explain why specific ads appear on their News Feed. Starting on July 2 nd , advertisers will have to specifically identify the source of an audience’s information at the time they utilize a custom audience list. When uploading these lists, advertisers will be required to state whether the information was gathered directly from customers, directly from agencies, or from a combination of both customers and data providers or agencies. In addition to

Logo Sketches